Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I am in a haunted house this year and it's based around twisted fairytales. My story is Snow White. My back story for my character is, I ate the apple and fell into the dead sleep and I am unaware that I rose from the glass coffin and went after the queen. I killed her with my bare hands and ripped out her heart and ate it like the apple. I am stuck on one part, I have to think of something creepy to say and I was thinking it would be something along the lines of, "I will always be the fairest in the land." *insert sinister psychotic laughter here* but it sounds corny to me.. Does anyone have any ideas? :eek:

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Interesting story there, hope no kids just got back from Disney World hehe. Anyways, what do you think about "the fairest...even in death"

·
Registered
281 Posts
Interesting..... have you thought about continuing to stay faithful to the theme?
How about a faux Full Length Mirror and use a peppers ghost gimic, and have the mirror say something creepy right back at you. You do the "Mirror Mirror on the wall" schtick and the mirror comments on the queen being canibalized.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Or you are stuck in time, at the moment you ate the apple, as you are holding the bloody heart, and whoever you are looking at you think is the old lady, or a dwarf, or prince charming, but you are creepy about it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys are awesome!!! These are fantastic!! Keep them coming if you have other ideas! It's really helping me narrow it down!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you guys soooo much for your awesome ideas!! I actually used the magic mirror idea and I got a tripple whammy scare. Now what to do for next year? Hmmmmmmmm.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts