Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am Looking for some ideas on a fabric that is large enough to cover my entire two car garage in one piece for a rear projection. This is a backup plan in case I cannot get all the things I need done for Halloween this year. I was hoping to get one piece of a material to rear project onto without taping them or stitching together. If that is my only choice I might have to though. The fabrics I've seen at Joanns are not quite large enough. I am not sure taping two or more shower curtains together would look too good. A white sheet might be an option also. I was thinking of getting a few projections like the parlor shop from scaremation since it's an 8 1/2 minute loop. Maybe a few others and composite them together. Then just open the garage and turn on the projector. I appreciate any ideas. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
What size is the opening? Is it a single two car door or two separate doors. Do you want the screen just inside the opening, or set back? You can find large sheets (rolls) of polyvinyl in most hardware stores. The "clear" plastic is translucent and would work for rear projection. You could double it up if it was not opaque enough.

Eric

1 - 3 of 3 Posts