Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pumpkin carriage.jpg

I have this blow up and last year it worked fine, does anyone else have this blowup, and any tricks to make it stand properly
any help, tips, or tricks would be appreciated:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Undead Handyman
557 Posts
It probably has a small leak. Get out a spray bottle with soapy water in it and start by checking along the seams.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Defining your problem better would maybe allow us to form a better answer.

Is it leaking? Soapy water to find the leak and repair.

Or "not standing right" as in falls over? I have one used as an entry that I
have small fence post staked in the ground and 2x4's zip-tied to keep it in
position all month. You walk through it to enter the maze, so it takes a beating.
But when I deflat it, inflate it, it keeps an exact position.

·
Ghouls Rule
2,625 Posts
knowing about 4 legged inflatables, Id guess the horse isnt standing up right. I use alot of fishing line and tether it to stakes and whatevers nearby.

If its soft and leaking through the nylon Ive run additional tethers I pierced through the meshing.

If it has holes u can do the spray bottle trick, but I always have luck finding the holes by running my hands all over it. If I feel a cool spot I know where to look. Its hot in Fl so any air flowing is easy to find. You can sew the holes or use a bit of tape.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all..I have looked for leaks and found a few small ones, I taped them up, and the darn horse still won't stand, I guess I am just gonna fishline him to the fence, to give the look of him standing....That darn blowup was expensive

·
Undead Handyman
557 Posts
Perhaps you could buy another cheap inflatable and add its blower to your more expensive one using industrial strength (white) duct tape in an inconspicuous location?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts