Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the Spirit of Halloween Mad Scientist from 2008 off ebay. It did not come with a plug. I need to figure out what Volt plug to use with it. I am hoping to find someone that has him. Please help!

IMG_9248.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am certain I can rewire it, I just need to know how many volts to give it. Do you have a picture of the charger you are talking about? It would greatly help me out. Or even if you could tell me the volts on it?
Thank you so much for the response!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Good luck with that. All YJ props have that 2 peice adapter so maybe look for broken ones for cheap with that adapter. They are hard to come by
I have two old rising barrel props (one with the knives and Hazardous Waste zombie) and they both work with the one adapter I had. It's the old two piece type (but one wire hardwired to the barrel). I forget the volts/amps, maybe 9/2 or 9/1. It's a weird one. Anyway I could not locate an adapter with the right end (female or male, forget) so I bought an adapter of the right voltage/amps and spliced the correct end on. I'm no electronics expert, but I've spliced dozens of wires over the years (not for adapters, though). Something is wrong, though, the prop is way sluggish, so sluggish that I won't use that cord as I'm guessing it could cause damage.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts