Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive seen it before but I cant find the link anymore to the order the costume anymore...

Its a deluxed Japanese rice patty farmer outfit can any one help me out...?

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
I'm heading out to several Goodwills and thrift stores today - If I find the hat - or any part, I'll let you know asap. Would be happy to ship anything if I can find what you want... Besides, it's what I do... I live to serve man (it's a cookbook!) :D BOO!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Close, Im going more toward that picture...I have the hat of all things but need the everything else...The link was to some deluxe costume place that was not really all the mainstream stuff. I think they one off kind of deals...it was a plain website that listed costume just the clothing...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think this is the site you mention. I had forgotten I got my Ronin hat from them.

BOKUNAN-DO
almost we are getting hotter, it was from a store in the USA somewhere...it basic website with other costumes on there as well...it looked to be handmade maybe...or something it was a whole outfit and was something in the area of $80 for the shirt/jacket and pants...

·
Where wolf?
1,277 Posts
Did you look through the Bokunan-do link I posted? If you look around you can piece together what I think your looking for. Something similar to Ninja Scroll?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Have you thought about going to Michaels and getting the material to make yourself. I think it'll be cheaper than ordering it/shipping. Ot you can buy some black pajamas, literally, lol. I also go to Savers here in California (kind of like a upscale Goodwill). They have all kinds of cool stuff that I've used for costumes. I also work in Westminster California...the largest Vietnamese population outside of Vietnam. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know. FYI, the elders actually still wear the "black pajamas" and rice hats. Good luck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts