Halloween Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. I searched and searched. Without going through countless pages I'm getting frustrated looking. It was a pirate thread where the pirate was a talking skull and had a moving arm mounted to a shiatsu controlled by a lightning simulator. I had it bookmarked on my old iPhone but got a new one and lost all my bookmarks. If anyone recalls it or is the original poster please point me in the right direction to it. I am ordering my skull and would like to try and animate it with the shiatsu also. Thank you everyone.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Did you try using the search option for the forum? It pulled up 15 pages of threads with the word pirate in them somewhere. I never saw the thread your talking about but maybe the search option would help you out?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I did. I went through more pages than that it seems. I still hadn't come across it. Was getting very frustrated looking. I was hoping someone would recall it or the original poster to narrow things down a bit. Thank you for the tip though.

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you both that's the one. I never thought of using Google that way thank you gobbygruesome. Now I can rest. I kept trying to think of who started also so I could narrow the search it just wasn't commg to me. I appreciate the help. Have a great day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts