Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: I really don't know what to do. I'm in charge of creating a scene for my daughter's Project Graduation Haunted Trail, and the kids in my group want to do a maze. What I need to know is a not very costly but decent way to construct the structure.

I've never done any thing like this before. Our idea is not really like a maze that you must find your way out as much a tunnel that winds back and forth, and we plan to have like 2 or 3 small scenes along the way with a something kind of big at the end.

I just mostly need to know how to go about constructing it and what to make it out of, needs to be as inexpensive as possible and fairly simple too, cause lets face it I'm gonna be working with teenagers. I would appreciate any advice any of you guys can give. Plus if you wish to give scene ideas that would be cool too. We're not getting much time to plan and put our stuff together.:)Thanx lots.

·
Grave Rigger
982 Posts
The easiest way is to construct frames out of PVC piping. Then you just cover up the frames with black tableclothes.
When you get a chance, you should introduce yourself in the member introduction area. You will probably get more responses if you do that.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Building a maze is an expensive ordeal regardless of the materials used.
It has to not only simple but, challenging at the same time. If you break it down to it's simplest form... there are a series of left & right turns, dead ends, etc. I've been building a haunted maze for over 7 years. Yes it's a labor of love. But, I have to one up myself every year for my patrons's expectations & anticipations gets higher.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts