Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the type you put on your feet, but I could modify others. Adult male large. I am restoring a Lifesize Latex Witch from Spirit and its right foot is gone. I do not have the artistic ability to build one from scratch. If anyone has one or knows where I can buy one, let me know. I have seen a whitish one put there that would work, but I'd rather something closer to start with.

My backup plan is to just put a boot on her.

Thx,

Mike

·
Registered
13,832 Posts
Found these on Amazon, green pair for $10. Is this what you had in mind?

Saw they were the same ones featured in the post above in the first link above. oh well. 🙄

If you want something more natural looking these prop feet are natural skin color and made by Mario Chiodo and sold by Forum Novelties. Hard to tell if these are wearable but I'm thinking not but still another possibility for a prop.

These were sold by LED Christmas Lighting. com , Costume Pub the Halloween Store (cheapest I saw) and also sold through Walmart.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Al (and everybody)! Yeah mine is in significantly worse condition. A mint one came across my radar last week and is on its way. I think I'm gonna use it to cast a foot for my other one. Another guy on here sent me detailed photos of her foot as well. Thanks again everyone!
Mike

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For the most part mine has very similar "injuries"; the face, the hands, the foot (though my missing one is the right one), even the top half of the broom missing its latex! But the legs on mine both split wide open, as did the lower half of the torso. For tears, I used a belt or a retaining strap (even 2 or 3 at a time) to cinch that part up, then used super glue, epoxy, and rubber cement variously to fix. Super glue and epoxy worked equally well. Rubber cement worked too, but I am less confident in it. Learning as I go. I would use paint or a marker to color the yellow foam underneath. If had artistic ability I could recoat with latex and repaint, but I don't.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts