Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have built a projector-based pepper's ghost effect for my home, but I cannot find a good video to run, for the life of me. I need a video of a woman against a black backdrop, preferably either in period garb or a wedding dress. It's ok if she is scary or does ghostly things, but it isn't a necessity.

The only videos I've been able to find so far are either "Big Scream TV" or "Hauntedprops", and both are horribly corny.

any ideas?

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
I may have something for you. Just shutting down for the nite but I will upload a couple vid files & PM you a link to them in the morning.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
PM sent to you both. & Casper708, "Sir" is my father's name the Dark Overlord, just call me Dark Lord or DL for short.......LoL (just teas'in ya)

Hope they help, there are no seriously realistic looking ones that I've seen yet, mostly CGI, but hoping to see someone create a creepy / scary CGI realistic ghost vid(s).......next years challenge !!

·
Registered
22 Posts
PM sent to you both. & Casper708, "Sir" is my father's name the Dark Overlord, just call me Dark Lord or DL for short.......LoL (just teas'in ya)

Hope they help, there are no seriously realistic looking ones that I've seen yet, mostly CGI, but hoping to see someone create a creepy / scary CGI realistic ghost vid(s).......next years challenge !!
Could i have a copy of this file please?

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have all the atmosfear DVDs but would love something new. This year I will have 8 projectors going and possibly 5 monitors for pepper's ghost effects. Any images that I could use to spice things up would be appreciated. I hate to repeat images in the same display.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Ken F & Pellollo, I will look for those CGI vid files & upload them & send you a link within the next few days. Nothing big or fancy, just a couple different.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts