Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A reporter and television crew did a story on me which aired last night on our local tv station. Pretty good, you don't get the full effect, but not bad. You get to see how geeky I really am. If you go to kxnet.com I think you can find the article and the video. Sorry I am terrible with posting those things. It is called Horror on Harmon.

heres the video ??????????????????????

slideshow
???????????
I can never get these to work!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Very nice job. I cannot wait for the big day. I have been watching the weather everyday cannot wait to see the little kiddies running away.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Very cool clip, nice to see it.
I've had several stations do the Weather from our haunt, interview TOT's in the past, but nothing as in depth, as 60 Minutesque, as that.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Great job!!!! It's about time the news started covering some Halloween fanatics, instead of letting the Christmas decorations get all the limelight. You'd better be stocking up on candy, dude....if I lived anywhere NEAR your haunt, I'd be driving to see it on Halloween night after seeing that piece!!!

Stacy

·
Registered
647 Posts
How awesome for you! Great piece too. When our local news covered us last year, the entire neighborhood was so excited. I'm sure yours was buzzing as well. Congrats and BUY MORE CANDY! LOL

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If this is a typical year, The first hour and a half we see the little kids, thats when we hand out the candy. Then after that its all scares when we see high school, college kids and families for the rest of the night.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Wow gratz. I'm so happy to see someone get such great recognition for doing what they love and for giving back very kewl of you.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts