Halloween Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For this year's projection show, I created a song with the clear idea of eventually hire someone off Fiverr.com to sing it in the final version. But as I was running out of time, I was eventually forced to use the raw work version with me singing. Believe me, it was nerve wrecking pushing "play" before the first showing in front of family, friends and neighbors. LOL.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,719 Posts
OMG that's wonderful! I LOVE the projection and you did a fantastic job on the song (both writing/performing)!!

Just a side note too for future stuff: I do voice work, for the low low price of free (as long as the use is for a home haunter) and as long as I have time. It becomes addictive (as I'm sure you're finding out - you're definitely talented!) :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OMG that's wonderful! I LOVE the projection and you did a fantastic job on the song (both writing/performing)!!

Just a side note too for future stuff: I do voice work, for the low low price of free (as long as the use is for a home haunter) and as long as I have time. It becomes addictive (as I'm sure you're finding out - you're definitely talented!) :D
Thank you so much for the kind words. I'll definitely keep you in mind for future projects...I can pay in Halloween Candy! ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow how much time does it take to do the projects? Unbelievable
Well, I usually say the rule of thumb is “it takes as long as you have”. :)
However, I have done it for 8 years now, so I have cut down on the time considerably as I have done all the trial and error that usually is the biggest time consumer.
This year, I started working on the song as a loose idea in the beginning of October not knowing if that was the path to take, so a few hours here and there. Once it was too late to change course, I started working on the rest while also finishing the song. That probably took two weeks of working until midnight after coming home from work. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts