Halloween Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to playing around with a couple Petite Pete's Lurks had around and managed to make a couple neat looking little figures.

The first is a little rotting devil holding a heart -

The other I call "Fae folk in truth" -

More detailed pictures can be found in my album called "Stuff"-
Halloween Forum - the dogman's Album: Stuff

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Those are great i like the devil alot. Is that just clay over him for his skin?

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Very nice!
Not too many storage problems with those little fellows!

·
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, :) they are pretty cute and could sit in your hand! They are also pretty easy to store as long as they have an edge to sit on.

kprimm - His skin is liquid latex that I had at first brushed onto him then I brushed small patches of latex onto a counter top and peeled it up slowly to make some gruesome looking bits of flesh. :D After that, a little paint made him look like he's rotting away.

Right now the little devil is perched atop Lurks' fridge and the Fae is on an up turned empty pop-tart box on the counter. (The pop-tart box was like a little work bench for me)

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Nice work, dogman. I like the devil skelly with the heart. Did that one eat the Pop Tarts when you weren't looking? Ha!

·
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:D The pop-tarts were gone before the box was turned into a work bench, and with such a little skele sitting on them it looks like they are the worlds biggest pop tarts.

I'm back home now and I brought the little guys with me, so they are sitting on a shelf in the dining room now.

I do plan to make more eventually, so I'll post them when I get them done. Keep your eyes peeled (not literally though, that could hurt ;))!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Your little skellies

I think they are awesome. They are both unusual. I have never seen a butterfly in a tree before. Really nice work. Keep it up, and best of all, enjoy.

Linda from SkeletonStore.com

·
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pfft.. Lurks, like you didn't know where your pop-tarts went :p :D

The Pete's are a lot of fun to play with and pose, and some pretty neat things can be made from them.

I plan on doing another winged one soon, when I get back down to Lurks' place.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts