Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the few weeks leading up to Halloween, all the props are done/out, now it's just a matter of maintaining everything and to be honest, I can't think of anything else I'd rather do :)....The party is next Friday night and it's gonna be huge, we expect over 70 people.

Sometimes late at night when all is quiet, I go outside and just sit & look at everything and think all is right in my little world, i get a peacefull feeling just looking at the things I've created, i don't like getting compliments, I actually get embarrased, but I do look at what i've done and I say "not bad for a non mechanical fool that I am" :)....I love this Obsession I've had for about 5 years now, only God knows where it will take me but I know this, I'll be happy along the road! :D

I'd also like to say that "Halloween People" are the nicest, most helpfull group I've ever been associated with, we stick together and help each other..Just for example I needed a small part for one of my 3 axis skulls, without hesistation Skullboy sent one out to me, oops scratch that he sent me two! Now that's what I'm talking about!!!

Happy Halloween Guys!

·
Registered
323 Posts
"Sometimes late at night when all is quiet, I go outside and just sit & look at everything and think all is right in my little world, i get a peacefull feeling"

Ditto. We are for sure on the exact same page.............

·
Halloween Bad Girl
1,029 Posts
I love to sit on the front porch and let the wind blow around me. Pull the covers up and over my shoulders, smell the fresh air and take one long moment to just reflect. Yes this is all worth it, for several reasons. We work our butts off all year for this one month, and now that our set up is done, we can actually enjoy it.

Thank you friends for being there through thick and thin.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,856 Posts
This has to be the absolutely best time of year for me... I love everything about it.

I also have to say too that out of all the online communities I've been a part of, I have never seen such a polite, friendly, helpful and generous group of people as I've met on this forum.

:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts