Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had every intention of keeping my display of pirate skeletons in our dining room, where I placed them back in August. My front yard has been lit since the last week of September, and we were going to allow our friends and older ToT'rs to come into our foyer and see the dining room display; that was going to be how Halloween would be celebrated.
20171005_173908.jpg
Then--- insanity struck me!!
Let's set up the skeleton crew on the front yard! The weather is going to be cold, but clear, and my wife was not really happy about people wandering into our foyer. So I kicked 'em to the curb!! (Well, the front of the driveway)
20171031_110129.jpg

20171031_115859.jpg

20171031_105958.jpg

20171031_115835.jpg

I found that they made a spooky "gateway" to where we will be handing out treats! I scrambled to place the blue water spotlights and gather the last of my extension cords. Also, the new fog machine can be placed over by the pirates hanging out on the (covered) electric box!
It is crazy what a last-minute inspiration can produce! Hope everyone has a successful All Hallow's Eve tonight!!
20171031_120715.jpg

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I actually like them much better outside. Don't get me wrong they were a cool set up inside in the dining room, but that wasn't a place where everyone can enjoy seeing them. Now they are out where everyone can enjoy them.

Have a Happy and Fun Halloween.

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
I love it! That's a great use of driveway space; I will have to remember that in the future. And, fwiw, I wouldn't want people coming inside my house either. ;)

Reactions: Edmund K
1 - 5 of 5 Posts