Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really enjoy sometimes making a small, scary item here. Maybe it's an ego-thing of having something scarcely move or noticably even twitch, and yet "They" react to it!? (This is a real haunted house where a great number of extremely odd, highly circumstantial and definitely supernatural events have occurred )
Last night (Yes, open year-round haunted house!) I "got" a young man with my very slight effect.
The good thing about it was his girlfriend saw it move too but didn't admit it right away which gave him, 6ft. 5 new angst and concerns his tiny girlfriend did not have (and SHE is the one who freaks in most haunts!)
Some elastic, a hinge, some fish line, a plastic clamp, a scrap of wood (really a scrap!) Some screw-in metal eyelets to run the fish line through.
And of course I make it work long after the lights in this room all go back "On"
Scaring them with the lights "ON" with a meager hand full of junk from a store.

·
Funeral Crasher
7,435 Posts
That's cool, Gym. Glad you got him good!

Here's an idea you might try: Buy some of those ear plugs (the squishy kind that you make small with your fingers then stick in your ear). As the thing expands it plugs up your ear.
Smash down one of those flat and set a small figurine or drinking glass off center on top of it (before your victim comes in the room). Won't be long before the thing expands back into shape, thus tipping the item right off the shelf.

Or maybe you already do this...................LOL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts