Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read about this on this site a few weeks ago and for the first time tonight we got boo'd. Came home to a poem and a bag of candy with instructions to boo someone else. I wish I knew the neighbors better but I'll get someone.

·
"They won't stay dead."
1,366 Posts
We did it in our neighbourhood last Halloween. We found a Boo on our doorstep and then I forwarded it onto 3 other unsuspecting neighbours. My hubby placed it on our neighbours doorstep and rang the bell and hid. She came to the door, looked down and left it. All the blinds went down and she was peeking out the window. We freaked the poor woman out!! We felt so bad, had to own up and explain to her what we were doing. Sufficed to say, the Boo stopped there...lmao

·
Registered
84 Posts
We did it in our neighbourhood last Halloween. We found a Boo on our doorstep and then I forwarded it onto 3 other unsuspecting neighbours. My hubby placed it on our neighbours doorstep and rang the bell and hid. She came to the door, looked down and left it. All the blinds went down and she was peeking out the window. We freaked the poor woman out!! We felt so bad, had to own up and explain to her what we were doing. Sufficed to say, the Boo stopped there...lmao

Thats what would happen in my neighborhood that or someone pointing a gun. :eek:

·
Registered
84 Posts
from my understanding its a little sack of candy with a poem attached and you are supposed to keep the "boo" going if you get one you are supposed to Boo someone else.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Ya, I used to do something like that when I was a kid, only the bag wasnt filled with candy and it was on fire!!!
We didnt use poop, chocolate pudding works just as good.. LOl
But I plan on booing the cashiers at work next week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts