Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya,

I have loads of audio gear for trade/sale. Speakers of various size/brand/type, Amps of various power/types, Mixers, Media Players, audio & video Distribution amps (1 input, multiple outs -VGA too!) and so on.

Mostly speakers (about 100 or so in total), both surface and flush mount. Bose, Tannoy, Atlas, Speco, and more.

I also have 70v. systems ( 1 amplifier powers many -dozens- of speakers for distributing your music evenly.) and I will tell you how to set these up. I use such a system across my 100' wide yard with about 14 speakers on one 120 watt amp. It allows me to get great warm sound, without having to blast it and annoy my neighbors.

I'd like to trade for anything cool,but I am mainly looking for:
a multi-axis skull, a decent life-size skeleton (prefer corpsed, but un-corpsed fine too)

I'm on Long Island, but will travel to meet in the middle.

If interested, just PM me, and tell me what you'd like and what you have. I'll also sell items fairly cheap too... I'm flexible!

Happy Haunting!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah, I forgot...

I also have -for the really organized haunter- RACK MOUNT PC's. Great for streaming audio and video from. Not the newest/fastest, but rock solid. I'll include a CD of a TINY-XP too.

These too are for trade, or make me an offer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts