Halloween Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at " the Castle of Muskogee " and we have tons of Halloween inventory new and old from Gemmy.... animatronics, floating ghouls etc.
and a ton of costumes , masks, wigs , Appliques and accessory from don post studios if interested please call 918 - 687 - 4157 10am - 4pm central mon - fri and ask for Bobby Walden or Tess Nichols we have some of this inventory on okcastle.com in the giftshop section of the website for other things by gemmy or don post please call and we will look , we most likely have it we accept pay pal and most credit cards everything is going at discount prices . ... also for anyone interested on mask making contact Bobby Walden at the above number we are selling certain don post molds and masters we are seasonal and most sales will stop October 31st except for things on the website
thanks, Bobby Walden

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm very late, but I'm wondering if you all are still doing this. I'd be very interested! Let me know, thanks!

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,904 Posts
I'm very late, but I'm wondering if you all are still doing this. I'd be very interested! Let me know, thanks!
This post is from 2013, and the poster has not returned to Halloween Forum since then either.

He included a website and phone number, so you could attempt to see if either of those still work and contact him that way, but again, he may not even be associated with the same group by now (7 years later!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.