Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have a similar problem. if you are rich, you can buy a fiberglass horse for over 1000 dollars. or if you are artsy, you can sculpt one out of a big block of styrofoam. I haven't figured it out yet either... :(

·
Headless Hessian
1,056 Posts
Our local HomeGoods store has a life size horse in the normal standing position made out of, what appears to be, many pieces of driftwood. I think it looks absolutely ridiculous as is but if you were to put a coat of something over the driftwood it makes for a great base. They've had it since before Christmas and I think it's currently on clearance for $599. Check out your local store to see if they have one as well.

Reactions: Ken F

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
I started this one too late last year, so I just threw a sheet over it on Halloween. It spews fog out the nostrils and the head on the horseman moves left to right and the front legs kick back and forth.. hopefully it will look as cool as OctoberDreams when I am done. I have two others in work and a fourth that is already done for my funeral carriage. I kinda followed Homestead Haunt's thread when building my first one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts