Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Haunting Girl
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I waited far too long to open the two boxes of "assorted doll parts" that someone gave me. I was planning on doing a doll room in my one dormer window, but there are so many heads and they are on the smaller side, that I feel like I should do something else!
I have a rather wide range of sizes to work with, but most are small. All of them are hard plastic and most have some kind of hair on them. I'm not too worried about putting them outside even if it rains. I do not want to "repaint" them or make them intentionally "more Halloween" like a lot of people do. I like them in their "natural" state, but I would like to display them in a creative way!
Ideas?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi kuroneko, I stumbled across this recently and thought it would be a creative way to display doll parts, although probably would look better with just the heads.

That is an awesome doll display, Trex.

Doll Heads.jpg

Reactions: Trex

·
The Haunting Girl
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I did that too. I actually started trying to collect dolls/parts a while ago and had a tiny collection that I did the bird cage idea with last year.
Awesome! That bird cage one is definitely cool. I don't have a pic but a friend of mine made a wreath out of a bunch of doll heads that turned out pretty nice. If you have some of the fat light strings (C7 or C9 size, maybe), you could pop a light into each doll head and have a strong of doll lights that might look eerie.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I would just string them and hang them from the ceiling.....or put them in a bowl - fast and simple!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Hi kuroneko, I stumbled across this recently and thought it would be a creative way to display doll parts, although probably would look better with just the heads.

That is an awesome doll display, Trex.

It would be even better if they were all hung with little Barbie sized nooses.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Oops. Duplicate post. The quick reply was acting squirrely .

·
Registered
237 Posts
I used old rusty wire to hand doll heads like a children's crib mobile, very similar to what others are doing.
Trex love the doll cabinet!

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,971 Posts
Oh man... the nightmares I'm gonna have after looking at all those Pinterest doll head ideas...:confused:

·
My Wonderland is in Ruins
660 Posts
First two things that popped in my head, the chapter 5 in the game Alice Madness Returns (creepy doll level), and a beaded curtain using doll heads with uv paint on the eyes and a black light.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts