Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know those videos say on youtube where they say there's a ghost and you sit there staring looking for the ghost etc and then all of sudden some bugger in a mask screams at the camera and you nearly have a heart attack oh and they're supposed to be funny.

I hate those because I always fall for them and I always jump :eek:

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
Some of them are predictable, but once and a while something sneaks up on me. At least they let me know my heart is still beating.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I was watching UFO videos late night, and one was starting to look promising. It was shot by the passenger looking out to the side of the road while driving when suddenly you see something in the sky. They rewind and replay in slow motion. Just as it's about to appear BAM! Scarry face! Scared the crap out of me. Did not expect it there. I hate them too for a couple of seconds then, I can't stop laughing.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
A SCreaming Website

At least a haunted house in Cal. used to have such a thing, many years ago.
You would click on their web site, the screen would be black as if it's searching (or screwed up?)
then just before the first image appeared there would be an almost deafening scream!!!
Do I recall the haunt's name? Of course not.
Maybe the sneaky startling scream was to distract you from their clip-art they had on line to advertise their "House". Funny how many people all across this big country have the same haunted house, though. At least "Mr. Clippy" got alot of work out of them!
What a builder he must be?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts