Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I mentioned in another post, today was our town's Pumpkin Festival. We live relatively close to where it was being held, and a photographer from the local newspaper was walking around to the close neighborhoods, snapping photos of the houses that were decorated for Halloween.

As I've also said before, that's not very many! So, who do we see out in front of our house when we got home from the festival? Yep, newspaper photographer!

ACK! We don't have the cemetery up! In fact, I only have six "creatures" out. I am nowhere near ready, and they already took pictures. :(

I just hope that they come back next week when it's all up.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,403 Posts
Bah, I'm not really ready either, not even inside. I've got about 20 fake pumpkins to carve this week & that's what I should be doing now instead of cruising the forum.

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
I was just out working on the garage part of our haunt. It's not even half done and then I realized, yep, I need to make another run. lol We're off to a haunted house with some friends now, so it will have to wait until tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
We had a reporter from one's Ottawa's biggest newspaper come last week. She took some pics and interviewed me, and of course, I told her what she saw, is not even half the haunt. She will come on Halloween to see it,is she can, as she is curious, as she was already very impress by what she say...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts