Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Join my Doomsday cult!
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is no sign of any cancer!!! I'm cured, it's gone!!!

Tuesday I have the port removed. From then on I'm on an observation schedule, four oncologist visits and two CAT scans a year, for two years. Then fewer each year after that.

I still have a lot of recovering to go through, but everything is looking good!
The cancer is gone, I have a new beautiful, wonderful girlfriend, and I'll be able to get back to work in about another month!

I want to thank everyone for their concern, their thoughts, and their prayers!!!

It sure feels good to get my life back!

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,184 Posts
needs more color

YAY!!!

*does happy dance*

~~*~~*~~~~*~~*~~~~*~~*~~~~*~~*~~
^confetti^

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
glad to hear it lurks. now on with the grand plan. life, liberty, and the pursuit of haunts. doing a happy dance. what dog, he needs more color. make him blush, red is a very pretty color.

·
Registered
13 Posts
That's truly great news. My wife is a sixteen year cancer survivor. I'm very fortunate and very happy for you.:)

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Hallelujah!!! Great news, Lurks!!

***Hooch is doin' the happy dance***

Here's a toast: a long and happy life to our friend, Lurks in the shadows!!

***clinking glasses***

WHOOOPPEEEEE!!!! :D

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
Congratulations, Lurks!!! :D Excellent to hear that things are looking up for you in all directions!! Here's to wishing that you continue to enjoy a long life of nothing but happiness ahead.

·
Join my Doomsday cult!
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm thinking Puppy-chick and I might corpsify a Bucky, and practice some make-up, maybe do some lifecasting... It's been so long since I've done anything, I kind of want to get back to some basics.

·
Vicious Dog Wrangler
1,012 Posts
Lurks, that's so awesome! I sincerely conratulate you..I hope to be able to share the same news w/ all of you very soon as well. :) It must feel so incredibly amazing!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts