Halloween Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello im new on here and love all things Halloween

im also looking for ideas to decorate a street without spending too much? Im planning to do it at the weekend and blog it after help appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi guys Halloween hots -- just means ive got the hots for all things Halloweens - im keen on it!
yes the whole street! im going to be writing a blog to encourage folk to have a street party at Halloween and give tips on how to cheaply decorate the street. Im going to decorate my own house and garden to begin and then encourage others on our street to do it too!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Doing a whole street would be awesome! It'd be quite the project, but if you have a lot of trees over your street, maybe you could hang some jack-o-lanterns from them. I'd suggest ground fog but only if there's no cars driving all through the street. Spiderwebs all along the street could be fun too if you put them on bushes. You could also have each household do a different theme so that the TOTers have different areas to explore. Keep us updated with what happens!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
maleificent - I see skullboy on your response and giggled - my maiden name is scullion and my brothers and sons use skullboy as gaming names! so you are in fact the president of a fan club for my brothers - it must be a club of one!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
darkhaven manor
I love the thinking especially the fog idea:D:mad::mad::mad: - no trees really other than in my own garden but planning a few tricks - im going to the recycling centre this weekend to get things to use - im quite excited.

if you don't mind im going to be sharing your ideas with folk in my community on facebook to get their creative juices going.

about a mile from where I live is a housing estate and they are having a fundraiser haunted house - I blogged about them here but not sure if allowed to show the link?
http://www.thebiglunchers.com/index.php/2014/10/halloween-street-decoration/

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.