Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
CANNIBAL
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from Spirit today. I saw it in the store and there were only 2 left so I decided to buy one. I love even though it is pretty loud up close but he's gonna go in our backyard so it won't be too distracting. My daschunds didn't like him so much. The older one kept trying to get under the sheet and when he couldn't he was grabbing the ghost by the sheet and trying to drag it away..lol

·
I make dead things deader
4,565 Posts
I bought it last week and love it. My schnoodle won't go near it. LOL I am going to mount him on a a 3 foot high box for more height and put a tombstone in front to hide the box.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Got it too... for a co-worker... I'm already overbudget this year, so..... ;) But it looks good!

·
CANNIBAL
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought it last week and love it. My schnoodle won't go near it. LOL I am going to mount him on a a 3 foot high box for more height and put a tombstone in front to hide the box.
That's a good idea. I was trying to think of a way to give the poor little guy some more height. Hubby's gonna have to get to work on that for me...lol Thanks for the idea :)

I just read your signature...lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts