Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Zombie Inside
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My reaper is so wonderful! She did some research on me apparently (at least, remembered an old avatar!) and sent me some awesome gifts. Thanks LaurieS.!

A really cool witch/spider candle holder (which I had been waiting to go on clearance!) and a purple pillar candle.

A spiderweb pumpkin stand that I liked so much I had already bought one (but I have soooo many pumpkins that I can't have too many stands)!

And, best of all, she drew a picture of The Simpsons as The Munsters for me!!! :D I love love love it! I bought a frame for it yesterday and hung it beside my Simpsons Halloween shelf. The photo's not the best because I already had it behind glass...sorry.

I also got a skeleton garland, which I will hopefully get to hang tomorrow. Thanks so much Laurie! You got my taste down for sure and that picture will always have a place on my wall come Halloween season. :)

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
(Thank you, Terra and frenchy! :))

DANGIT, RIKKI!!!! :eek: I didn't mean to get you something you already have..but I sure am glad you'll have enough pumpkins around to make use of it. The spiders just looked like you. :D I'm SO HAPPY you like your stuff, I had the best time being your 'secret' ;) reaper.... and I absolutely LOVE your Simpsons Halloween shelf! :cool:

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
That drawing is totally AWESOME, Laurie S., I had no idea you were such a talented artist :D Aren't the handmade gifts just the BEST??? Beautiful job, Laurie S. Lucky girl, Rikki!!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Congrats on your great haul! Nice that your reaper took the time to 'research' you. And like the others said, Fantastic drawing!

MsM

·
I'll get you my pretty!
550 Posts
thats a really nice collection you got there & as others have said - nice that your reaper made the effort to find out what your tastes were :) Fantastic drawing - such a personal gift :) i especially love the witch candle holder & the pumpkin holder :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Sounds like you had a great little Reaper this year! Thanks for the pics - I love it when people get thoughtful about the things they send!

:)
Leigh Clements
The Mystery Maiden
shotinthedarkmysteries.com

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,533 Posts
Rikki, you made out like a BANDIT!! :eek: What an awesome and thoughtful gift. That drawing is incredible! I love the Homer Munster shaped hole in the door! The amount of detail in that drawing is astonishing! And the talent on this forum absolutely amazes me!

Laurie S., what an incredibly thoughtful gift! It was very sweet to spend the time getting to know Rikki enough to give her something totally geared to her tastes! Kudos to you for going way above and beyond the call of duty. The purchased items are great, but the drawing is absolutely priceless! :cool:

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Rikki girl you made out! Those are some great gifts and what a great picture. Laurie that was a wonderful idea to do that. Rikki I love all our Simpson Halloween items. Super cute:) You totally scored this Halloween girl:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts