Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So about three weeks ago I got my septum pierced ( The little stip in the middle of your nose) all I can say is ...OW! It hurt soo bad. I had my lip pierced before and that was nothing, it was more like presure...but this...Ouch. It' dosent hurt any more. Of course affter I get it done is when they guy tells me that it's te mos painfull peircing for a guy to get even more than anything below the belt:eek: Maybe I'll post pictures soon...was it worth it...sure...would I do it again...no.:p

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
ummm.....ouch! it hurts to the point of watering eyes when you accidently scratch a little pimple there, can't even imagine getting it pierced!!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Had to look twice at the title of this thread...so glad it did actually say "septum":)

If I had one, I'd probably consider piercing it.

Unfortunately, mine dropped off several years ago...I think.

·
Banned
535 Posts
"WHY?" you ask, Witchiepoo?

Try an adolescent need to draw attention to oneself....
Take it from me it has nothing to do with drawing attention to oneself. I have a few piercings myself having cartilage piercings to having 8 gauge needles run through to stretching and so close to a suspension. When one asks ouch does that hurt and how did they do that its kinda embarrassing. Getting a piercing is as personal as getting a tatto that one can or cant see. Its a....Its kinda hard to explain.

BODY MODS UNITE! :)

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
I always wanted a septum piercing,just to freak people out,more, more than I already do. Started getting tattoos and never got another done since 2001. I have 3 liprings, nose, 3 brow, an industrial, 2 sets of 0 gauge in my lobes and 6 14 gauge rings in my ears. That is usually enough to freak most out.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts