Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
The haters are just pathetic losers that have nothing in life to give them happiness they try to find others to be miserable just like they are. Miersy loves company.
By the way, you need to clean out your gutters. Water is gonna seep into your house bro.

·
Soccer and Lacrosse Dad
1,798 Posts
I think you will find hanging victims are a controversial prop because very few people find them scarey or creepy if they are static. A lot of people find them distasteful especially if left in plain view for young children to see. I sense a feeling of disappointment in the message, not hatred.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
YES! Get them to help with the leaves. Buy them their own rake,one with the huge plastic fan-shaped "tines". Hose down some leaves to make them heavy, have the video camera rolling as they flex and pull real hard on the all-plastic rake,the rake handle will snap, the rest of the handle will smack them across their face!
I laughed so Hard when I saw this very thing happen to a former haunt employee of mine , he was working so ambitiously too!
If this isn't your cup of tea,a realistic rubber Rattle snake might be usefull?.. Somehow?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hey, to each their own, but I can understand why someone would think it unnecessary to create a lynching/hanging display, especially in a residential neighborhood. I've personally had friends commit suicide, so I tend to stay away from these kinds of props, and stick to the more fantastical/supernatural topics.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
So this woman, on her own FB page, expressed a very mildly negative opinion about someone's decorating? I can't imagine getting upset over that.

(And I acknowledge the initial poster, ThakingDbb, said he found it amusing rather than infuriating.)

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Wow. I'm surprised at some of the posts on here. Where is the "live and let live" attitude most haunters express. Or "die and let die" if you prefer. Are we word police to jump on the word hate? In each thread, if we like a post, we can call it killer. Not, let's throw fluffy kitties at it. And even if I never have a hanging prop, I will defend to my death your right to use it. (Voltaire, kind of) We haunters should have each others backs. Remember, we are the weirdoes, the norms are other guys. Now big hugs, everybody.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts