Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put on a big haunt every year (ok, big for me since it is just my yard) and this year I have gotten the prop I have always wanted to use. Granted it is a borrow from some friends of mine, but I have an actual HEARSE!!!!

You got it! a Hearse! Along with my numerous LIVE props, the hand carved tombstones, mausoleum, tent with zombies everywhere....I am stoked!!!

this year I have also obtained a photographer, so I should FINALLY have some good pictures to share when it's all said and done!

I had to share. Ya'll know how excited you get when you get that one thing that just sets your haunt off the charts!

II have started to assemble all the pieces and it will take me a full month to set it all up, but here are some progression shots of what I have up so far

https://plus.google.com/photos/107556395290076314451/albums/5931985689552767393

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Congratulations, remember many hands make for light work. Get a group together to help you set up and it will be up in much less time.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Awesome! Great tombstones, and I must agree with ryanlamprecht... LOVE the impaled skellies! :)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Fabulous stuff!!! What really stuck out for me was your Paul Tergeist tombstone! That's just amazing! Any chance of a tutorial (perhaps after the big day)? Again amazing looking props!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fabulous stuff!!! What really stuck out for me was your Paul Tergeist tombstone! That's just amazing! Any chance of a tutorial (perhaps after the big day)? Again amazing looking props!
Wow, thanks for the compliment! As far as a tutorial... LOTS of foam LOL When I disassemble it I can take pictures of the insides (it is in 4 sections) which would give you a glimpse of how I built it. It is attached or put together with adhesive velcro each year! Holds up great and breaks down to a more manageable size. After all, it is about 7 feet tall!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts