Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say thank you to the members of this forum for all the inspiration and for making my house way better dressed this year.

Thanks to batfly for the awesome countdown sign:

Thanks to jimmyzdc for the reaper idea. I don;t have the room tostore a monster mud version, but I think he turned out great and only cost me $10!

to be continued...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also wanted to thank Terra and urak-hai for the fantastic tutorials on tombstones. I loved making them and think they turned out fun! I had to use the yuky beaded stryofoam, but it looks great in the end!

nest year I want to make this Mullet one a peeper!!

I am not completely done decorating. Still need to do the lighting for night time on the tombstones and some spiderwebs. I am also putting Hallowindow in the big window behind the cemetery! But just wanted to say thanks again to everyone for sharing all your great ideas and encouraging others to follow your lead!

Happy Halloween!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys! I love the mullet one too and look forward to making it a peeper for next year!

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Excellent! I am so inspired by all the great tombstones on the forum that I have decided that this will be the last year I use my store-bought stones. If it takes me from November to October, I WILL carve my own for next year!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the lantern was on clearance at Home Good s for $3 because some of the glass had seperated, but with a little hot glue it is as good as new! I have a battery operated tea light that I turn on and it gives a nice glow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts