Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my servo controlled prop parts set up in a room in my house. Inside you will find skulls, arms, torsos, etc sitting out. I keep the door locked so the maids remember to stay out. I was downstairs when I heard the door open (I forgot to lock it) and a big gasp of air as she jumped back. I walked upstairs and in Spanish she was saying something in a frantic voice to her coworker who told me in broken English that she was frightened. They both laughed. Who says you have to wait for Halloween to get a good scare out of someone.:)

·
Registered
325 Posts
My maids are pretty used to my stuff, although I know the new witch set up in the bedroom probably got them last year. What they really seem to freak out about is my voodoo doll my hubby got me in New Orleans, (named Willemena), they always pick it up and face it backwards against the stuffed bear she hangs out with. LOL!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Now would be the time to tell your maids the story of Blue Beard. You know the one where he has a room filled with all his dead wives and his new wife drops the key in the blood and it wont come clean.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts