Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After I conducted two tours through the house for a total of 8 warm bodies! I felt "Useful", "Energized!"
It has been the longest, coldest, most snow-buried Winter here EVER! Like I told my Brother ,"If next Winter is this bad,maybe people will be more prepared for it , house-wise, insulated and mentally to accept it all and become more normal in their activities because they have been through it this winter?"
It was a night for "Kids" last night . Some came by themselves, some were brought by their Mothers, all very happy with their Ravens Grin Experiences!!

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Sounds like a good night, Gym. If they make it back sometime and the parents state that the kids had nightmares, you will know that you succeeded;)

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually it is Much Easier to make a living from people who found they like what you" do-did" for them, although last night a Mother was laughing when her 5? yr. old began expressing fear but then the poor boy was sitting right beside the big scary thing that happened a moment before which propelled him onto his big Sister's lap.
Mom liked this. Mom paid for them to be here. Mom paid me to do that, I guess?

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wonderfully incredible! Three nights in a row we have had business here! (I feel More Useful Than Ever!)
Last night a young man from Ireland was here, we scared him, he said that word that begins with the sixth letter of the alphabet. Everyone laughed because he has been trying to quit using that "word", and we scared him BEFORE he was even in the house!
At his tour's conclusion as he was walking to the car, the next people waiting to come in asked him "How was it?"
He replied :"Brilliant!"
Well Thank You Very Much!
Tonight an old patron was here , laughing very much with her boyfriend , he is from Serbia.
At the tour's conclusion when he told me where he is from I told him he could be a Policeman.. "To Protect and Serbia!"

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The man from Ireland who came here is studying Juvenile Probation ,sponsered by Ireland in an effort to figure out how people get along in the USA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts