Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
AKA - S.M. Barrett
1,098 Posts
LOL!!

Hey, Scatter, a skilled ghoul like you isn't obligated to offer any explanation. You keep the spirit any way you want, and get those fans a 'fillin' them colorful, trembly inflatables with your bad self!

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,095 Posts
Nice purchase! Yeah I'm coming around with inflatables too...

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,397 Posts
It's really OK. We all have moments of weakness. :D

Ironically it's my husband, who's a big, seemingly menacing guy at 6' 2", that would have our yard full of inflatables and c*** (not gonna say the word) stuff if I'd let him. :)

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Now the "Challenge" make them horrific! Scary,nasty.menacing! Deflate them then have a large air tank full with a large throat air valve and quickly inflate it when someone passes by!
If it goes "BANG!" it will be a very effective scare! (Be ready to video tape the "Bang!")
There. Feel better now?
If people park next to your property to see your displays quick-inflate it right beside their car,popping-up right next to them.
Distract people,then suprise-scare them,lull them, then "GOTCHA!!"
To insure they will react at least some how add some stink into their air supply.,all ready for if/when it bursts.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.