Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
AKA - S.M. Barrett
1,084 Posts
LOL!!

Hey, Scatter, a skilled ghoul like you isn't obligated to offer any explanation. You keep the spirit any way you want, and get those fans a 'fillin' them colorful, trembly inflatables with your bad self!

·
Registered
203 Posts
You had me at "I feel dirty" so.....yeah....
I'm actually enjoying the pumpkin man with crazy hands. I would have had a hard time passing on him and I hate inflatables! We all have our weak moments lol

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
...Inflatables.... Well, I guess we all have our moments of weakness...

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
I like to think that people once felt the same about blowmolds. See, they'll be collectibles someday! (Says the person who swore against them, and now owns the small black cat and various other holiday inflateables)

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,092 Posts
Nice purchase! Yeah I'm coming around with inflatables too...

·
Look behind you
1,316 Posts
Do not feel guilty, there was a time when I disliked inflatables... but I currently own four... :p

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
It's really OK. We all have moments of weakness. :D

Ironically it's my husband, who's a big, seemingly menacing guy at 6' 2", that would have our yard full of inflatables and c*** (not gonna say the word) stuff if I'd let him. :)

·
Celtic Spirit
2,100 Posts
My, how the mighty have fallen.......:D

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Now the "Challenge" make them horrific! Scary,nasty.menacing! Deflate them then have a large air tank full with a large throat air valve and quickly inflate it when someone passes by!
If it goes "BANG!" it will be a very effective scare! (Be ready to video tape the "Bang!")
There. Feel better now?
If people park next to your property to see your displays quick-inflate it right beside their car,popping-up right next to them.
Distract people,then suprise-scare them,lull them, then "GOTCHA!!"
To insure they will react at least some how add some stink into their air supply.,all ready for if/when it bursts.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts