Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After browsing through this forum, I don't feel guilty anymore about starting my display so early. I've gotten lot's of information from the threads here. I live in Central Oregon and I try to create my displays to be subtle yet classy for Halloween. Lot's of hidden shadows and multiple sound systems/projections hidden throughout to give trick or treaters a "Disney" level experience. Most of my decorations are self-created from sites like these. I am always looking for new sound files/effects to add to my sound tracks (and hologram/screen projections) which are done using Pinnacle Studio. I have made all my own gravestones using construction insulating foam covered with real concrete and aged appropriately. My lighting effects are also mostly homemade with flicker circuits and LED lighting. I like using hidden foggers and chillers. I'd like to do a maze at some point but I can't imagine how early I'd have to start in order to bring it to the level I'd like...maybe next year? Anyway, Thanks again for sharing all the How to's and advice that you have on this site! It has been a huge help.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome to the forum - I'm fairly new here too!

Seems like you have some great stuff already - you should post some albums to your profile so we can see! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts