Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to be apart of this great site. Not sure how long I've been lurking. Up front, thanks everyone for all your creative ideas and passion that helps fuel the celebration of Halloween.
As a child I loved the simplest things parents did to decorate the porch to give a kids a scare. The season was all about the school carnival and then that special night of Halloween. So as I aged I wanted to give kids that same gift in my neighborhood. Traffic of children is not great (10 to 80 kids) on any given Halloween but it just takes one to say....wow, you always have such a cool display! That keeps me going. Gota go...Goonies just started on TV.. lol.

Jim

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:) Ahhhhhh....Jim! Congrats on joining! You will find much more inspiration as an actual participator on the forum! I saw what you said, "Up front, thanks everyone for all your creative ideas and passion that helps fuel the celebration of Halloween." (I can only guess you were talking about me....:eek:;) ) Kidding of course....but you get my drift...welcome to the forum, welcome, welcome!:D

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
Thank you all and yes, it was you Pumkin5 who had all the great ideas!:D

Jim

:DThank God!.... Finally!!! A smart member joins and sheds light on the darkness.:):eek:;) (you do know I'm totally teasing Jim....right?):D

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome! I really enjoyed your intro and I look forward to playing with you here on the forums! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts