Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Horror off the Highway
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I just created the Graveyard Photography Group. Now we can post pics of cemetaries/awesome tobstones that we took pics of! Here isa the link :

Halloween Forum - Graveyard Photography

We can also have Photography Challenges so we can take/find some unique photos.

Don't be shy................please join!!! :D

Typical Ghoul Next Door
I took several photography classes back in college and loved going to cemeteries to snap pics... most of my stuff is on film, tho. :eek:

I have a simple digital camera and need to upgrade.

I'm going to love looking at the group's pics, tho!:D

Horror off the Highway
Discussion Starter #3
I took several photography classes back in college and loved going to cemeteries to snap pics... most of my stuff is on film, tho. :eek:

I have a simple digital camera and need to upgrade.

I'm going to love looking at the group's pics, tho!:D
I have a simple digital camera too. Wish there was a way for you to post those pics. If it were possible, would you do it for us please. We would love to see! :)

The Mrs. to a MysterE
Hallow - and I am right there with ya group!! We have some wonderful cemeteries here in the Cincinnati Tri-state area. Some are soooo old - the stone has worn down so that you cannot even tell the family name and who is in the ground!?! Or are they??? BOO!

Horror off the Highway
Discussion Starter #9
Kewl beans everyone! Just giving this thread a littel bump so other people can join.

Oh and I can't wait to take snow covered pics as well! :)

Girl Gone Mad
Eh, you won't get snow covered ones from me...not unless I take any trips...lol.....Georgia and the Snow Queen are distant friends. Only visit once in a blue moon. Though Jack Frost and the Ice Creature are the best of friends!

Registered
I'm in! It has been quite a while since I photographed the cemeteries around here, and I have a major love of old graveyards in run-down towns (where the cemeteries are allowed to decay a little) or towns that were known to have lived up to the term "wild west." Alas, all of my old photos are packed away somewhere back home, but that just means I have a better excuse for getting out there and taking some new snaps!
I, too, only have a no-frills digital camera. However, I love playing with the effects on photoshop. Is it OK if I do any sort of filter on my photos? I'm not the sort to add stuff to a photo but some of the photoshop filters can really add a nice touch to simple photos.

Horror off the Highway
Discussion Starter #12
ZM........sounds good to me! I can't wait to see what pics you will get.

Another quick bumpsky! :)

Reaper Queen
well, I joined, I do have some in a album and on my camera, I will at some point try to post them,. Don't know how often I will get to other cemeteries in town, alot of times they aren't in the best of areas. the older ones anyway, but love looking at picks and will do my be to take more

1 - 13 of 13 Posts