Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A warm night, some handy flood lights and some of my new stones. Grabbed the camera. Sorry for the blur. Need to mess with the settings. I got a warm fuzzy feeling seeing a preview of the big night (or maybe I just peed down my leg with excitement!)

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey I have that Angel , got it from Big Lots . They look sweet!!!

Yup, Big Lots had some neat statues that were just meant for gravestones.

Some pics of my stones for this year (clear ones)

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Time permitting, I want to make two more but I was glad to finish these. My goal is to replace all of my store bought stones with home made ones.

·
Ghouls Rule
2,589 Posts
hey those are looking so awesome!! /high fives.

I saw some cool cherubs at joannes garden sale (50% of) and a huuuge womanly angel, but she was still like $40 I think. I thought she would be epic but couldnt justify buying her for me until I find a house. I could totally see her here in your graveyard.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Most excellent tombstones, jdubb! Did you use any wood for the bases to help support?
Not yet. Most of them are fairly hefty and will stand on their own. I might adhere a piece of plywood to the bottom of a couple to give them a little more stability.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
These came out great! Cant wait to see more:)

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey those are looking so awesome!! /high fives.

I saw some cool cherubs at joannes garden sale (50% of) and a huuuge womanly angel, but she was still like $40 I think. I thought she would be epic but couldnt justify buying her for me until I find a house. I could totally see her here in your graveyard.
Thanks KV. I hit up the garden centers, big lots and even lowes and home depot. Now's a good time as everything is marked down.

These came out great! Cant wait to see more:)
Thanks Spooki. I need to get a few other projects done first but hopefully can knock out a few more in September. I was in Home Depot the other day and the racks were full of various thicknesses of pink foam. There is a drool stain on the floor where I stood.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They look wonderful with the floods on them. Great work!
Thanks!

I do believe you could give out beloved Terra a run for her money, jdubbya!! They are just gorgeous.
OMG! What blasphemy! LOL! Folks like Terra are my mentors. I could only hope to put out the type of work she does, but I'm learning.

Show off :D
Not only do you torture us with daytime shots of those beauties but now night shots as well!

MsM
Thanks MM. My night time pics are never good. I'm hoping to get some really nice ones this Halloween.

nice stones
Gracias!

Nice work on the tombstones, but you got my year of birth wrong. I was born in 1740. Oh well close enough.

My apologies, and thanks for letting me use your name. I've always liked it!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts