1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Anniversary Antonio Bay...

The Fog 1980.jpg
The Fog 2005.jpg

I cant believe the original is more than 40 years old. I remember watching it on cable TV, long before streaming, DVD's and videos. I was way to young to watch it. Unfortunate for me we typically had fog in the mornings through most of March and April. As I recall I skipped school for a couple of days because I was afraid to go outside in The Fog.

On a brighter note watch the remake (2005) first then the original (1980) which gracefully transitions into the original Halloween (1978).

·
Registered
168 Posts
I remember going to this at the Drive-In when I was in college with a bunch of my buddies. I will admit we primarily went to see Jaime Lee Curtis and Adrienne Barbeau...Imagine that!

Reactions: Demented Diva

·
Registered
291 Posts
When was The Fog released on VHS, 1980? That's when I first watched it, I was 7. I have vivid memories of that night, the fog, and meat hooks!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Happy Anniversary Antonio Bay...

View attachment 744845 View attachment 744846

I cant believe the original is more than 40 years old. I remember watching it on cable TV, long before streaming, DVD's and videos. I was way to young to watch it. Unfortunate for me we typically had fog in the mornings through most of March and April. As I recall I skipped school for a couple of days because I was afraid to go outside in The Fog.

On a brighter note watch the remake (2005) first then the original (1980) which gracefully transitions into the original Halloween (1978).
The Fog (1980) is my absolute favorite movie to watch on Halloween! It’s become an annual tradition for us. One of these days we’re going to go visit the lighthouse in person.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts