Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is another one of my creations. This is my interpretation of Jack the Ripper if he where a Zombie.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow looking good , ok where did you get that costume on him ? i am always looking for old style costume like this for our haunted manor props or for us ....
I give the thanks to fellow forum member Rikki for turning me onto this site. This place is fantastic for dressing up props in victorian garb. I believe I paid in the neighborhood of $65 for the entire outfit including shoes.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rupertoooo, I love the zombie ripper! Looks great!

Witch, the website is Formal Time Wholesale - Tucson, AZ. Spats had posted about it in the Costume Ideas section. They have absolutely wonderful service and their prices are very good. I got my husband's costume, shipping and all, for $70.
Rikki, thanks for posting the link I missed inserting it.

·
Bog Body
1,474 Posts
cool like will be sure to check them out. that prop is AWESOME! i don't know what it is but it reminds me of christopher walkin!

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Holy @#$%! That is awesome. Did you make that from scratch??? Very cool looking.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,508 Posts
Where did you get the mask? Very nice prop and a nice twist on the outfit. You just see too many zombies nowadays wearing jeans and flannel shirts. Nice to see one with some fashion sense!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Holy @#$%! That is awesome. Did you make that from scratch??? Very cool looking.
Yes, designed the prop from the ground up. The body is polycast with a PVC skeleton.

Where did you get the mask? Very nice prop and a nice twist on the outfit. You just see too many zombies nowadays wearing jeans and flannel shirts. Nice to see one with some fashion sense!
The mask is courtesy of darksidestudio.com

1 - 20 of 21 Posts