Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Here is a very unique item. I call it the King Kong Bat because the face looks a bit like King Kong and this thing is gigantic. Even with the wings not completely open, it is 6 1/2 feet long. Completely open, it is probably a little over 7 feet. I have never seen another one like it. I took it out of my monster room and put it into an uncluttered room for the pics.

Rob

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
That's frightening! Cool.:cool:

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
I saw one at a yardsale a few years ago for $5 but the face turned me off,that plus I had already grabbed most of the haunters other things so I had to watch my total. He does look good displayed.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I saw one at a yardsale a few years ago for $5 but the face turned me off,that plus I had already grabbed most of the haunters other things so I had to watch my total. He does look good displayed.
$5? I paid around $70 for it brand new out of the box. The thing comes with the wings folded up. It was a tough job opening up the wings. There is some kind of metal through the wings. They probably should have been opened with tools, but I muscled them open. As far as the face, that's one of the main reasons I bought it. It is so unique.

Rob

1 - 14 of 14 Posts