Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Evil Wizard
2,143 Posts
You have excellent taste in store-bought props. (I've had my eye on some of the very same items. ;) )

Saw that Grim Reaper bust my local CVS a few weeks ago, and knew that I'd regret passing on it that day. :(

Saw that skeletal hand tombstone at my local Walgreens last week. Been meaning to go back and pick it up.

Those urns look very similar in style and color to two (slightly smaller ones) that I had gotten at Home Depot on clearance for $15 each.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have excellent taste in store-bought props. (I've had my eye on some of the very same items. ;) )

Saw that Grim Reaper bust my local CVS a few weeks ago, and knew that I'd regret passing on it that day. :(

Saw that skeletal hand tombstone at my local Walgreens last week. Been meaning to go back and pick it up.

Those urns look very similar in style and color to two (slightly smaller ones) that I had gotten at Home Depot on clearance for $15 each.
Thanks! I really want to grab a second one of these grim reaper busts I might have to make a trip to see if I can find one! How heavy were the urns you got from homedepot? these are really heavy and I wish they werent!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Some VERY cool props at decent prices......i am really diggin' the light up skull AND the urns. Nice purchases you lucky dude!

·
Evil Wizard
2,143 Posts
Thanks! I really want to grab a second one of these grim reaper busts I might have to make a trip to see if I can find one! How heavy were the urns you got from homedepot? these are really heavy and I wish they werent!
These were the urns that I had bought: http://www.homedepot.com/p/11-3-4-in-H-Medici-Urn-in-Charcoal-Finish-PS5420AC/203626821#.UknbbCjx0hU, shows the weight as 3.75 lbs. each.

Again, I think these are smaller than the ones from your video, but that's fine for my purposes. Intend to use them for displaying some sets of orange-lighted branches that I'd gotten on clearance last year (also from Home Depot.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts