Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I live in Michigan. I am married(17yrs), 3 kids, 5 grandchildren. I have many hobbies but my favorite hobby that some say is more of an obsession, is HALLOWEEN. I spend most of the year, creating, buying and coming up with themes that will overcome each room and space in my home. I turn my kitchen into what is now known as the WITCHING HOUR PUB AND APOTHACARY. Last year I turned my bathroom into the, THE CREATURE OF NIGHT BEAUTY SPA, complete with a blood bath soak, body wraps and facial treatments. My Livingroom last year transformed into a dungeon scene with skull heads and skull hands that look as if they are coming out from different parts of my walls. the ceiling is covered from one end to the other with spider webbing and all sorts of creepy crawlers. I enjoy everything and anything about Halloween and I love to create (diy) as much as I can. I am always looking for new ideas, props and prop designs with how to. I found this site when searching for molds or ways to create your own skull heads. I am glad to have stumbled upon The Halloween Forum. I hope to learn and come up with all sorts of scary and fun ideas for this year and years after that.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,004 Posts
Sounds like you'll fit right in here - love all your ideas!

Welcome!! :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
I agree with ScareyCarrie, you have some great ideas.i am new to this forum also, and am excited to talk shop with fellow Halloween enthusiasts like myself. We added a laser swamp to our woods last year in an old barn, and it turned out awesome! Had a fog machine in there with low lying fog, so people couldn’t see below their waists. Looked like they were walking into water, and they had to maze through bumping into pallets and figuring out where to turn. Actors hid under the fog, and would pop up right beside people and scare the crud out of them. It was a great addition to our woods, that I would recommend to others.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Halloween Forum!! Hope you enjoy your time on here. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts