Halloween Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been woefully absent from lurking...went to two haunt conventions this year, both well worth it for totally different reasons. But because I did them pretty spur of the moment I had a lot of catching up to do on the basic life stuff. I did, however get my blog up.

Nightmare Playgrounds Home Haunt

I put a lot of pics up showing the prep and build aspects. Hope you enjoy it.

Mortissanguine

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I loved your blog. I started out just to kind of flip through it real fast, but when I started reading your captions I was laughing my head off! I love how your props turned out. And the tea lights--what a great effect those produced.

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
That is absolutely awesome! You seem to have a really talented crew (and a cutie pie daughter too). Wish I had friends like that:) Thanks for posting all the pics and showing the build along the way. So, what's the plan for this year?

·
Registered
78 Posts
nice

Loved all the pictures and details very nice.
Starting those kids young. Your daughter looks like already hooked.
I at least have two of my three kids that love Halloween and both grandkids.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hey, it's Davis from HAuNTcon. You really do an awesome haunt and it was great to get to talk to you two. I'm glad to see you're posting on the forum too!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks

I really appreciate all your praise. We have a great time doing it. This year's theme is going to be Freakshow Carnival. My challenge I have given myself:

Spend next to nothing on it. 50 bucks is my max but I am striving for nothing. I want to use all the stuff I have and see what I can scrounge. I want to see what I am capable of....

I hope to be doing some prep pics and getting them up quicker so people can see it as I go...

Chupacabra! Good to hear from you! It was great meeting you at the Con. Told my wife about meeting you folks first day there and the monster garage....cool stuff...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have been woefully absent from lurking...went to two haunt conventions this year, both well worth it for totally different reasons. But because I did them pretty spur of the moment I had a lot of catching up to do on the basic life stuff. I did, however get my blog up.

Nightmare Playgrounds Home Haunt

I put a lot of pics up showing the prep and build aspects. Hope you enjoy it.

Mortissanguine
Hi there..nice projects you have there.. and very nice outfits..
great masterpieces. done a great job there...

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Loved the humor and pics in your blog, Mortissanquine. You're daughter's so cute! There's no greater love than the love between a daughter and her Dad. (A wise old Dad once told me that there's no greater love than that between a Dad and his daughter.)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Outstanding!

This holiday needs more people like you...Gotta love it!

Great job!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Mortissanguine, I just loved your pics.
Your little girl is soooo cute. I thought your altar props and all of the baby dolls were just wonderful. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts