Halloween Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been woefully absent from lurking...went to two haunt conventions this year, both well worth it for totally different reasons. But because I did them pretty spur of the moment I had a lot of catching up to do on the basic life stuff. I did, however get my blog up.

Nightmare Playgrounds Home Haunt

I put a lot of pics up showing the prep and build aspects. Hope you enjoy it.

Mortissanguine

· Registered
1,727 Posts
I loved your blog. I started out just to kind of flip through it real fast, but when I started reading your captions I was laughing my head off! I love how your props turned out. And the tea lights--what a great effect those produced.

· Good Ghoul Gone Bad
746 Posts
That is absolutely awesome! You seem to have a really talented crew (and a cutie pie daughter too). Wish I had friends like that:) Thanks for posting all the pics and showing the build along the way. So, what's the plan for this year?

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks

I really appreciate all your praise. We have a great time doing it. This year's theme is going to be Freakshow Carnival. My challenge I have given myself:

Spend next to nothing on it. 50 bucks is my max but I am striving for nothing. I want to use all the stuff I have and see what I can scrounge. I want to see what I am capable of....

I hope to be doing some prep pics and getting them up quicker so people can see it as I go...

Chupacabra! Good to hear from you! It was great meeting you at the Con. Told my wife about meeting you folks first day there and the monster garage....cool stuff...

· Registered
4 Posts
I have been woefully absent from lurking...went to two haunt conventions this year, both well worth it for totally different reasons. But because I did them pretty spur of the moment I had a lot of catching up to do on the basic life stuff. I did, however get my blog up.

Nightmare Playgrounds Home Haunt

I put a lot of pics up showing the prep and build aspects. Hope you enjoy it.

Mortissanguine
Hi there..nice projects you have there.. and very nice outfits..
great masterpieces. done a great job there...

· Registered
1,093 Posts
Loved the humor and pics in your blog, Mortissanquine. You're daughter's so cute! There's no greater love than the love between a daughter and her Dad. (A wise old Dad once told me that there's no greater love than that between a Dad and his daughter.)

· Registered
99 Posts
Outstanding!

This holiday needs more people like you...Gotta love it!

Great job!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.