Halloween Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd make a lookout thread because I don't think I've ever caught the Halloween merch at Starbucks because it always goes so fast!

Does anyone know when they put their stuff out?
Any tips on when I should start checking?

I'd love to see pictures if someone wants to show their's off!

Here are some PAST EXAMPLES - NOT 2021 that I liked (not my pictures):

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've been at my Starbucks for almost 8 years. Right now because of covid and the delivery drivers strike a lot of our stuff hasn't been coming in so its hard to pinpoint when or if we're getting anything.

Now that first image we did get some in meanwhile some of the other images you posted were cups Kroger got in. Best thing I suggest is that the moment you hear about the cups pop up jump on it fast and early in the morning as scalpers like to come in and flip em. Befriend a barista so they'll keep you in the loop and possibly hold one for you is a good suggestion too. I'll be on the lookout for you guys to see if I can land anything.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I do like Starbucks tumblers, and I have the black one in the first picture. If I come across something I like, I buy it right away, because, if I wait, it will be gone. Looking forward to seeing what they have to offer this Halloween.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts