Halloween Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Insulation knife, where have you been all my life?? After years of using a steak knife to cut the occasional pool noodle, I saw a Stiltbeast video with Allen using a big insulation knife. Any excuse for a new tool makes me happy but wow, these make pool noodle carving so sweet.

I’ve not had too much pool noodle cutting in the past. Now and then I’d use a box cutter but the blade was often too short and out would come the goofy steak knife. Today, my insulation knife arrived and it was so nice I spent the afternoon looking for more noodles to filet. If you do do a lot of noodle work, these are worth the money.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Where are y’all located? I feel like I’m the only one in Alabama putting on a yard haunt every year!!
Way up in Massachusetts (home of some witch trials). We hope we don't have a white Halloween each year.

I used to think I was one of a small number of crazy people but our rec dept did a Halloween 'parade of homes' and I learned there were lots of other weirdos and I was pretty tame compared to some. Maybe your town would do something similar? It was a lot of fun, they published the list of houses in geographic order so it made a big loop.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Where are y’all located? I feel like I’m the only one in Alabama putting on a yard haunt every year!!
i totally understand how you feel!! I live in Mississippi- we are kinda neighbors!! There’s not many of us who decorate for Halloween in Mississippi either!! It takes me over a month to decorate my yard and I don’t have any t.o.t.!!! I will decorate for Halloween every year until the day I die!! (I want to haunt the Halloween haters after I die!) hehehe

·
Registered
287 Posts
Way up in Massachusetts (home of some witch trials). We hope we don't have a white Halloween each year.

I used to think I was one of a small number of crazy people but our rec dept did a Halloween 'parade of homes' and I learned there were lots of other weirdos and I was pretty tame compared to some. Maybe your town would do something similar? It was a lot of fun, they published the list of houses in geographic order so it made a big loop.
[mention]Engineerchic [/mention] I had no idea you were up the road. I’m in Lexington and my yard gets set up start of Oct. I’d love to check out your yard! I have a few Haunter buddies in area as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts

Our town has 1 red light! They would have to do it for all of north Alabama!🤣

1 - 15 of 15 Posts