Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have good suggestions for ringtones and/or apps for my iphone? Thet've got tons of Hween stuff now, but I thought I would check here first for some of y'alls favs.
Thx for the advice,
Scream Jeanne
By the way, we were at Hobby Lobby for some school things and my son (4yrs old) saw the jack-o-lanterns out front. He insisted on a pic with them. I think he is going to be my haunter jr.!:eek: He'll be very good, he scares me alot!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just put "This is Halloween" by Marilyn Manson as my ringtone. I also downloaded Tubular Bells as another one. I haven't tried any apps tho.

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
I have the Peanuts Theme currently, as it always makes me think of halloween. I also have Tocata and Fugue in D minor, the Munsters theme, Bewitched theme, and Grim Grinning Ghosts from Disney's Haunted Mansion. Phonezoo is my friend!

·
CANNIBAL
2,597 Posts
I have the theme to "Halloween" on my phone all year round! :p
So do I!! I thought I was the only one who did that. Well except for Christmas then I have the cool ringtone that's an elf that says "collect call from santa answer the phone" the longer it goes the angrier he gets. I love when it goes off in front of kids.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts