Halloween Forum banner

Huge Prints - Black light advice

702 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  missymcg
Hi All,

Well - I work for HP in their Graphics Division and am lucky enough to have a rather large format printer in my house. I'm printing some test images - but the idea is - these are printed on fabric and then mounted in my downstairs windows with a black light sitting at the bottom. I will close the wood blinds behind them to get an even better effect....but lighting is totally my weakness and wondering if there's something more that I could do. Any advice appreciated.....

-Missy

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
I'm jealous too! I don't know if you can do something like this or not, but we have had one of these in a front window for several years:

https://express.google.com/u/0/prod...rARjw3uEEIgNVU0QokJyB3QU&utm_campaign=1284288

Its just a plastic "poster" that you hang over the window and then backlight it. The cool thing about this is if you are careful with the amount of back light you can adjust it so it is just barely visible so people don't even notice until they are stopped and looking at your house - it is a very cool effect and tends to cause a lot of kids to freak out when they realize it is there. :)
Reactions: 1
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.