Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow I have been so busy with opening of my online store and NOW THE HAUNT HAS AN INDOOR LOCATION!!!! After 9 years of running Donovan Ville Penitentiary home haunt and now with the opening of Northern Screams Your Party Supply Store, we got the offer of the century and the home haunt haunt now has an indoor location. And not just anywhere but in are downtown city center The Rainbow Center Mall...

The Haunt will now be Called NORTHER SCREAMS Mall OF TERROR!!! and we will be opening Oct. 17th and run everyday right up to Halloween night. The mall is also letting us set up a Kiosk to sell my products This is so crazy and I can't wait to post all the pics of the build over the next week... We are building a all new Facade and have so many new props I will continue to update here so that there is only one post and I can give all you guys the inside of the build!!!
were basing the Facade on this pic but making it look like a closed down abandoned mall...all be posting pic's by tomorrow night of some of the new props I have built over the last few months but haven't had the chance to post.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts