Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Huge lot of over 12 years of collecting and displaying halloween Yard haunt.

Check out my Craigslist ad.... Too much to list and pictures to take.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/for/4651891783.html

Type gainsley graveyard on youtube to see all the halloween stuff for sale in my yard display.

Items located in Shelby twp, Michigan.

Please call or text with any questions. 568-219-1191

Attachments

·
Hungry For Death
729 Posts
I hope this is not thread jacking... I need to find a thread where you made that coffin! I friggin love it but shipping and cost is too high.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry dont have any pics of the coffin build but it looks awesome in person and took a while to build, The motor the slams the door was $80 alone and the corpse inside looks like real...

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I like the zombie, myers, and the hangman would u ship those got an email? I am in Illinois so shipping shouldn't be bad.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the zombie, myers, and the hangman would u ship those got an email? I am in Illinois so shipping shouldn't be bad.
Im guessing it might be cheaper and easier to ship individual. Im not selling Myers.. He is my personal favorite :D.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I live in Shelby do you have anything left :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi, the #586 219-1191, I'm asking 380 for him with mp3 and speakers and motion sensor if I have one left. I would say shipping would be no more than 30 so 410 shipped.

Yea...the one with the wiggling head and spine...need price incl shipping to zip 13440.(NY). PM me if you prefer. Thanks. [email protected]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts