Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I thought you guys might be interested in the Halloween playlist we're working on. We started compiling it a few days ago and it's going to be growing until Halloween day. If you don't see your favorite song on the list, post it here and we'll add it!!

THE HALLOWEEN SONGS MUSIC PLAYLIST (music playlist) Music, songs, ringtones, MP3s, lyrics, CDs and playlists collections. Listen now - nuTsie.com

No required registration, no personal information, no credit cards or any of that trash. It's just click-n-listen. Enjoy!

Also, we'd love to hear any requests for the list or commentary. Remember, if you have any other Halloween favorites that aren't on the list already, we'll put them on. Just tell us what you'd like to see! :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow, Very cool CSSELEMENT,

I just registered while trying to find what you spookily provide. It was the first thing I clicked.

I'm doing a spooky Halloween trick or treat party for my kids. My daughter is going to be an evil fairy, and son is a werewolf from the garden of Eden. SPOOKY HUH?

This is perfect music for the bloody occasion!

Sweet SPooktacularness! is exactly what I was looking for !! THANK U

·
Registered
4 Posts
nice work CSS, this just did all the work for me.

I have spent the last 2 days looking around for good playlists/compilation cd's, and now I found out I don't have to pay a dime, and just click a mouse a few times. Nice work. Really.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone have requests? Any album, artist, or song. You name it and we'll add it (as long as we can find where to buy it).

Oh and PS: If anyone is wondering... Yes, this is all legal. NuTsie operates under radio rules and pays dividends to compensate artists. Where else can you listen to music for free and support the artists at the same time? =)

·
Registered
399 Posts
Thanks, Ive been looking for something like this. I do not feel like paying for a membership on other streaming stations when i only get a chance to listen only 2-3 hours a month. Have a great Halloween. and thanks once again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts